Morgane Lopes studied at ISG and OMNES Education. With her MBA in hand, she began her career as a Sales Advisor at Diane von Furstenberg.
She quickly changed direction and joined Van Cleef & Arpels as Global Events Coordinator. She then moved on to Chloe International, Latoutepetiteagency and Ogilvy where she was Global Senior Client Director for the London area in the UK.
Finally, her career path led her to return to Paris where she took on the role of E-commerce Marketing Director for Printemps.com. Today, Morgane Lopes is in charge of digital and omnichannel acceleration for Printemps.com worldwide. As a member of the Leadership Team, she leads a team of 35 people and manages, among others, the P&L and the e-commerce roadmap: cross-boarding, MarketPlace, omnichannel inventory management and has been awarded for the Printemps virtual shop and NFT activations.
- Animation of the virtual shop and promotions
- UX/UI and web design, product optimisation
- Brand content and editorial. - Acquisition and growth hacking, full funnel, digital: RTB, Social Ads, SEO, SEA, Retargeting, Affiliation
- CRM: database growth, omnichannel strategy
- Social Media: social media, influence strategy, content production (FB, IG, Tiktok)